- Project management
- Naval architecture including hydrodynamics computing and hydrostatics calculations: definition of the main parameters for a vessel’s project.
- Interior architecture and hotel type accommodation design
- Design and manufacturing engineering studies for metal structures including finite elements calculation, lifting calculations.
- Energy production process (up to 120 MW), boilers, cooling equipment, waste treatment, steam, air, refrigerated water, fresh water, grey water, black water, propulsion (Diagrams, PID and performance assessment)
- Air conditioning design
- Setting and integrating networks in a 3D digital model including flexibility and pressure strength calculations.
- Design and layout for electrical networks, distribution networks, communication and safety networks
- Automation of equipment and facilities
- Production strategy definition and manufacturing engineering studies
- Testing and commissioning HVAC, electricity and safety systems